To make regular visit schedule to Official dealer and Potential dealer, and report weekly or monthly and also competitors market information.
1. Update Sales Report & invoice list daily
2. Prepare Sales Contract for dealer
3. Update sales promotion dealer claims and payments.
4. Update dealers stock information
Do other jobs related to sales department.
1. Qualifications Minimum with colleges or University level with Business/Marketing or any equivalent major.
2. Knowledge & Experience Minimum with 3-5 year in commercial vehicle industry.
3. Able to speak and write English with minimum basic communication.
4. Strong Presentation Skills, Negotiation, Prospecting skills, team building.
5. Good at Computer skill (MS office)
Preferable with car driving license
- From Monday to Friday: 7:30 am – 16:30 pm.
- Saturday: 07:30 am - 11:30 am
- Lunch paid by company (Meal allowance).
- 14 days Annual leave per year.
- 13th months salary.
- Promotion and bonus follow company policy.
- Contribute insurance follow regulation of labor law.