The HR/Admin Executive is responsible for managing the administrative activities of the overall organization so that administrative procedure and equipment, supplies, other resources are used effectively and efficiently.
Office Services Management:
- Reception & Communication: Take care of the reception area and ensure that communication through telephone & Fax lines are run smoothly and without disruption; Take care of postal services.
- Postage service & telephone service: Ensure postage service/mail-in Hanoi and other office branches are properly handled.
- Administrative documents: Official Letters/ reports sent to related stakeholders.
- Stationery & Office consumable: Maintain inventories of office supplies. Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Company stamp & legal representative signature stamp management.
- Admin Asset Management: Ensure Admin Asset management are followed company policy & procedure.
- Office cleaning and gardening: To ensure that the office area is kept clean and neat. Ensure that Meeting Room is properly taken care of.
- Infrastructure management: Furniture purchasing & managing usage of non-commercial assets.
- Annual Health check programs management.
Office Renovation Project & Office Infrastructure Maintenance
- Manage Office lease
- Office Renovation Projects for Hanoi Office.
Admin Services Payment & Budget control:
- Control and keep track of department expenses & related documents.
- File and store soft and hard copies of bills/invoices/receipts for further access.
- Monthly report updates about all costs and expenses for admin budgets.
Engagement Activities: Champion for Employee Experience programs and monhtly engagement events & activities
Recruitment support: Perform additional recruitment supports as required by HRM of DZS Vietnam.