• Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to recruitment;
• Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management;
• Responsible for the company's recruitment KPIs, including recruitment planning and team leadership;
• Maintains candidate and recruitment data;
• Organizes and plan recruiting branding initiatives;
• Develops potential candidate sources and recruiting brands by expanding co-operation channels;
• Creates and refines processes, as well as propose innovative solutions to improve recruitment efficiency;
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, and new technologies in recruitment to apply in process efficiently;
• In charge of training and enhancing the skills and competencies of the recruitment team's employees;
• Optimal and implements recruitment budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required or Master’s degree preferred.
Experience in the educational and international environment is a plus;
• Having five years of recruiting experience is required and team management experience; especially preference is given to those who have worked as headhunters or proactively built recruitment channels with personal branding and an extensive network.
• Be adaptable and proactive in database development, utilizing candidate search platforms such as LinkedIn, Jobsite;
• Knowledge of data analysis and reporting;
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
• Diligent and firm high ethical standards;
• BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
• Professional training courses to improve management skills such as leadership, risk management, negotiation, design thinking, service mindset;
• 13th-month salary, fixed bonuses, and incentives under business policies;
• Having incentive policy for employees learning courses at company
• Using modern software to decrease work papers, thereby focusing on professional development (HubSpot, Base.vn, BaseHRM, E-contract); Working in a young atmosphere with 90% Gen Z, which is energetic and creative, with various connection activities (travel, company birthday, monthly Tea break);
• A clear promotion roadmap, wage increases and an evaluation system for promotions;
• Paying social insurance according to state regulations;
• Working time: 8 hours from Monday to Friday.
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMView map