Responsible for initiating, planning, developing and localizing/ implementing the Herbalife Sales programs which are in line with the Corporate/ Regional strategies, to meet local market and Member’s needs while at the same time continue to grow Herbalife sales and Member’s ultimate business goals.
- Expands and improves the communications channels between Members and Herbalife by providing accurate, up-to-date and reliable information.
- Plans and supports Member network with the promotion of local, regional and word-wide Events and Incentives for Vietnam.
- Achieve NC Duplication & Productivity target at Region. Visits and monitors the activities of Nutrition Clubs to support Members if needed and ensures Nutrition Clubs work properly according to Herbalife’s regulations. Also, implement initiatives/ projects, ex: Health Ambassador, City by City at region per Nationwide guidelines
Leadership (Deep Dive, S&P Meeting and Alignment, …)
- Deep Dive: Contributes to the development of sales targets based on forecasted market trends and potential Members’ analysis. Then advises and consults key potential leaders on current developments and trends, gives recommendations to strategic plans to be qualified higher level in Marketing Plan. Also, deep dive meeting with leader (1:1, group meeting) by monthly
- Lead to Succeed: Develop MC/ Speaker by Region
- S&P Meeting and Alignment:
- Attends S&P Meeting to catch on business strategies, changes.
- Works closely with S&P Meeting/ TAB meeting on business strategies, programs and events.
- Topic & MC/ Speaker Proposal
Regional Key Metrics:
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Analyses and forecasts market potentials and competitors to develop short and long-term sales strategies.
- Work closely with internal functions and Top leaders in region (80-20 rule) to drive sustainable business growth including : VP and key metrics
- Improve Active New Member rate (MAP), ASP rate, SP retention rate per region
- Lead brainstorming & develop event proposal & meet Member’s expectations.
- Recognition criteria proposal/ Advanced Training proposal/ Ticket allocation finalize
Interacts with all levels throughout organization depend on job requirements, including Home Office and Regional Office, Members, customers and vendors.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications an individual need in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- University graduate or equivalent, preferably with Business or Sales & Marketing background.
- At least 4 years of work experience in sales/ business development/ corporate events, experience in MLM market is an advantage.
- Must be bilingual with ability to read and write Vietnamese and English fluently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point) and email.
- Be sufficiently bi-cultural to be equally at ease and socially comfortable with the local team and Members plus other nationalities esp. International Members, within a multinational working environment.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to be flexible especially dealing with Local and International Members.
- Highly energetic and possessing the enthusiasm to understand the market thoroughly, as well as the ability to keep in close contact with Members in order to gain first hand knowledge of market forces.
- Ability to develop business strategies and plans, at the same time ensuring proper execution of strategies to meet both sales and organizational goals.
- Good at number, metrics and data understanding & analysing; market research and market analysis skill.
- Ability to create new ideas and processes i.e. be creative, entrepreneurial, and with the ability to think “out of the box”.
- Good communication & persuasion skill. Ability to manage relation with our Distributors.
- Good skill in presentation: slide design, presentation skill.
- Good problem-solving skills and carry out responsibilities under minimum supervision.
- Able to work in results orientated environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Required to work long hours and occasionally during week-end.
- Travel & working over weekend will be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Must be able bodied and physically fit to set up and assist in the running of Member Events.