WHO WE ARE
Chidori Hospitality is co-founded by an ex-Goldman Sachs investment professional from Japan born in 1991.
Our co-founders have a strong sense of urgency to improve a society where mutual trust is scarce. Hence, our goal is to become the most trusted hospitality company in the market we operate.
We believe that running a business is a powerful form of expression to contribute to society just as a successful artist creates songs that eventually enrich people's daily lives because it addresses the needs & concerns of the audience.
If you take this MARKETING MANAGER position, we believe the result of your successful performance delivery is meaningful because you will be the one to lead the way to our company's goal together with the co-founders, hence it provides you with a rapid career enhancement.
We are looking for passionate future teammates. Details as described below.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF MARKETING MANAGER
- Take charge of planning & executing a strategy to uplift brand awareness.
- Create marketing & public relations ideas that support the company’s goal.
- Report to the CEO in a regular manner to discuss the directions & strategy.
- Take charge of all matters related to social touch points with stakeholders & the public.
- Hire & create the team to support the best possible result in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage the team members as the first contact to optimize the team’s performance.
- Analyze & evaluate the department's performance to optimize by number.
We take the cultural fit very seriously over the skill sets & experience. Below is the personality that our candidates must have or are willing to adopt.
ME (How I Show Up Everyday)
- “I build meaningful relationships by acknowledging my mistakes and making progress.”
- “I act to build trust by choosing to do the right things. So, I am accountable for what I do.”
- “I have pride in my actions. So, I take the initiatives to get things done in the best way possible.”
WE (How We Treat Each Other)
- “I can value the team's success over me. I can also respect who we are as individuals.”
- “I can try to go over my comfort zone to speak up, be transparent and tell the truth.”
- Service with ♡
- “I see you. I can treat others as I would be happy to be treated in the same situation.”
- Good experience-based knowledge of social media in general, especially Tiktok, Instagram & fan pages.
- Strong understanding of the human behaviour of the Vietnamese youth (Gen Zs & Millennials).
- Efficient English communication. (must-have)
- Willingness to join the startup rather than following the established corporate path.
- Belief that dense experience in the startup will add value to your career in any way.