As a Team Leader Recruitment Consultant, you are expected to lead a team of recruitment consultants with the aim to find the mutual suitability of Candidates (individuals) and Clients (organizations), while ensuring the Candidate’s career goals and the Client’s resourcing needs are rightly met. On the daily basis, the key responsibilities of a Team Leader Recruitment Consultant include:
👉 1. Team management
- Building up, developing and maintaining Headhunting force
- Educate & train junior consultants continuously to make sure they do their jobs in the right way effectively.
- Monitor & support staff’s activities to achieve the assigned target and measure group performance.
- Effectuate & develop recruitment projects such as: recruitment market research, new recruitment product research, recruitment competition research.
- Maintain accurate and complete records on all clients and candidates into the database
- Ensure continuous growth of the candidate database whilst maintaining its integrity throughout all dealings - Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
👉 2. Candidate Management:
- Identify core candidates and implement appropriate methods to attract them
- Interview candidates within corporate guidelines to establish strengths, skills and requirements
- Use persuasive ability to sell the job to the candidate and the candidate to the client
- Communicate all requirements of the job to the candidate
- Follow up all placements to ensure retention of fee
- Develop and maintain good relationships with core candidates to ensure loyalty
👉 3. Customer Service:
- Service level to clients
- Candidate management
- Use persuasive ability to sell the job (base on key skills) to the applicant, and the applicant to the client
- Be involved in salary package negotiation communicate all requirements of the job to the applicants