The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with several parents each day to discuss their plan for the children, their needs for the after-school learning center and how E2 can help meet these needs. We’re looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of getting to know customers and helping E2 deliver the right products to our potential customers in need. You will interact via phone with a minimum of 20 leads per day and make follow-up contacts (phone calls/ texts/ emails) when appropriate.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Qualify inquiries coming inbound via multiple channels (i.e. hotline calls, Facebook Messenger, website, etc.)
- Convert potential customers from our databases using a script through calls, SMS, emails, Facebook Messenger, etc.
- Respond to social media comments and answer questions
- Support at activation events outside learning centers
- Answer potential clients’ questions about E2 and our product offerings
- Book placement tests and follow-up consultations with the Program Consultant (PC) team
- Be the necessary bridge between the Marketing team and PC team on customer follow-up
- Support with training other telemarketers when required
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
- Maintain computer, telephone and other equipment
These are the minimum requirements. We can't accept you in this role unless you meet them all:
- Graduated from high school or higher;
- Able to use English (emails and daily conversation);
- Excellent phone manners and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the current markets (offline and online);
- Computer literacy (Gmail, Google Spreadsheet, Excel);
- Willingness and proactivity to learn new things.
These are additional qualifications or "nice to haves" that will help you stand out during the application process:
- Experience as a Telesales / Sales/ Marketing in the Education industry.
- Belief in Education and interest in pursuing Sales/ Marketing career
- Results-driven and willing to work according to KPI
- Ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis
These are personal traits that we look for throughout your application and interview process:
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.