- A graduate of Mathematics OR Electronics and Communication Engineering course
- Other courses considered: Geodetic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information System, Computer Science
- An excellent English communicator
- A creative problem solver using technical/mathematical methods
- A proactive communicator
- A team player
- Naturally born skills for finding bugs and mistakes in the system
- A very detailed person
Technical Skills: (it is advantageous if you have these)
- Experience with geospatial software: QGIS, Mapinfo, etc
- Programming language: Python, C
- Messaging and collaboration: Flowdock, G-suite, Jira
You are a great fit for our Company Culture if you:
- Have a curious mind; are a driver of your own education; are into self-improvement (read books, listen to podcasts, subscribe to articles etc), aim to create value for yourself and others; ask your Manager for feedback on how you can improve.
- Have the ability to identify problems, come up with solutions and recommend the way forward.
- Are into process improvements - think of ways to make processes more effective, streamline processes, work smarter.
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude.
- Are a self-leader and a fire starter.
What’s in it for you if you pass the initial assessment with us:
Our engagement activities for pooling purposes will offer you:
- A supportive learning environment offering many different ways to develop your skills
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Opportunity to be part of an open, fun, caring, supportive culture where colleagues become friends and everyone is approachable, helpful and friendly.
What’s in it for you if you start working with us:
- Opportunity to work globally with innovative, creative maths and Fiber Optic Network professionals who are living proof that B2B products don’t have to be boring
- Clear career progression from position to become Senior Network Planner, Project Coordinator, QA Lead or Consultant
- Kudos through Values Awards where you can let your colleagues know when they excel and you can receive the same recognition for your hard work