● Client Management:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with client’s key decision makers, understanding client’s needs and objectives, ability to provide insightful advice to senior clients and promoting the expansion of business.
- Manage client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected business objectives for the company.
- Consult clients on directions and strategies.
● Project Management:
- Monitor performance of projects, responsible for project outcome on quality, time and costs.
- Implement performance management practices, processes and measures.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
● Team Management:
- Lead account team of 1-2 AM throughout the end-to-end client serving process (from proposal to pitching, onboarding, and execution).
- Lead recruitment, coaching and training for the team.
- Manage team capacity and assign tasks to each direct report.
● P&L Management: Manage and deliver team’s P&L (annual, quarterly and monthly P&L)
● Expertise/Experience: Have experience leading IMC project or integrated digital from strategy/planning, creative and media
● Internal projects: Work with teams to do internal projects for the company, e.g. product building, company strategy, capability building
Willingness to set up and take P&L for new branch office.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- Experienced in client leadership.
- Experienced in project management
- Experience in managing and leading team
- Excellent in client engagement, stakeholder management across levels, department and company
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple client projects and initiatives
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Functional knowledge: Fundamental Strategy/Planning, Media, Creative
Good to have:
- Experience in selected verticals: CPG, FMCG, Travel, Ecommerce, Finance, Education, Food delivery, Technology
- Proven track record in managing P&L preferred
- Experienced in BD, esp. for B2B clients
- Experience in client professional management: Consultant
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong adaptability, preferred experience in startup environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Functional knowledge: Solution
PMAX is the leading Total Performance Marketing Company in Vietnam, founded by the top pioneers and experts in E-commerce and Performance Marketing. Positioning as a Total Performance Marketing company providing one-stop-shop solutions, our mission is to empower businesses to maximize their business results by optimizing their marketing performance.
Our main services include Media, Creative, Strategy, Tech, Data, and Platform (landing page/website/app production). Besides, to bring the best values to our e-commerce clients, we offer other 3 services including Commercial, Campaign Management, and Merchandising Enhancement.
6th Floor, Tuong Viet Building, 95 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC, VietnamView map