Coats is the world’s leading industrial thread company. At home in some 50 countries, Coats has a workforce of 17,000 people across six continents.
Coats’ pioneering history and innovative culture ensure the company leads the way around the world. It provides complementary and value added products, services and software solutions to the apparel and footwear industries. It applies innovative techniques to develop high technology Performance Materials threads, yarns and fabrics in areas such as Transportation, Telecommunications and Energy, and Personal Protection.
Headquartered in the UK, Coats is a FTSE 250 company, a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series, a participant in the UN Global Compact and a Network member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
- Support the sales team with all kind of administrative support in order to optimize sales efficiency and smooth communication with customers (direct sales, global sales, consumer sales, for Vietnam and Cambodia).
- Support sales teams in gathering information and preparing appropriate tools
- Support to facilitate the change management and the alignment of internal processes across the relevant divisions to adopt Digital Applications or Tools
- Maintain existing/on-going digital projects (eComm, WBA, CCE..) and coordinating with teams to achieve the set targets
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
- Monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Deliver reports which is required by business on time and with no errors.
Create supporting documents
- Prepare contracts & annex, rebate and early payment and send to customers. Fill all documents and make sure to comply with auditing.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
Uploading pricing data & customer master data creation
- Managing the pricing installation correctly and timely
- Support sales team for pricing setting and checking in case there is wrong price with customers
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Maintain to clean up system following to audit requirement
Monitor Digital tools (FPT tool, Dynamics CSX, eCom, WBA, CCE and others business adoption)
- Work with local project manager to roll out the Digital tools and applications within target timeline
- Facilitate the development of key Digital marketing and eCommerce activities, provide guidance, training and support with effective implementation
- Monitor and report the key KPIs
- Suggest actions to the business to drive improvements.
- Support and help on ad-hoc initiatives as assigned by Line Manager or Leadership Team.