WHAT YOU'LL DO?
• Research domain:
- Research and analyze competitor products and solutions.
• Strategy domain:
- Develop product marketing strategy that drives sales of products and services
• Execution domain:
- Focus on increasing number of app installs and converting paid users.
- Execute marketing activity across channels, including advertising, trade shows, events, partner channels, etc.
- Ensure all multi-channel product marketing initiatives are cohesive and deliver impactful results.
- Ensure all product marketing activity is aligned with the overall brand positioning and supports the overall business objectives.
- Support development team on new product. This includes: create wireframe, product description…
- Support go-to-market strategies with blog, web content, product introduction video, tutorial video, email campaigns.
- Contact and collect customer feedback.
- Support and follow up customer’s requests about products and services by email/chat/phone in English.
- Conduct other tasks assigned by facilitator and Prodcut Owner.
• Tracking and report domain:
- Perform reporting product usage to grasp the current performance of products.
- Inform insights or any unusual factors from product performance data to take actions.
- Perform reporting to understand the commercial impact of marketing campaigns.
- Use campaign performance data to help inform planning and decision making.
WHAT WE'LL LOVE ABOUT YOU?
- Minumum 1 year of product marketing
- Previous marketing experience, ideally in a ecommerce market. A mix of B2B and B2C marketing experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in rolling out comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Analytical skills; comfortable reviewing and distilling complex groups of data. Makes decisions based on reason and insight.
- Have experience with popular analytic tools (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Sheets, Excel, etc.)
- UI/UX at beginner or intermediate level
- Have experience in product marketing for ecommerce apps, particularly Shopify Apps, it's a PLUS.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US?
About your pay:
- Salary from $500 to $800
- Luch support, tea break, high-quality water, free parking, happy hour.
- Can receive up to 15 months of wage payment
- Receiving social insurances and health care
About your job
- An opportunity to showcase your hard-earned experience in product marketing
- Implement your own marketing strategies through real products
- Chance to work in ecommerce industry, particularly, Shopify, the number 1 ecommerce platform
- Become a part of a dynamic, youthful and passionate team
About your managers:
- In fact, there are no managers but facilitators and product owners who do coaching and help you complete your tasks in the most effective way
- Set goal and give you feedback at the right time to improve your performance and productivity
About your colleagues:
- Young, passionate, responsible and professional
- Give you support 24/7
- Create a comfortable atmosphere so that you will feel home
About your CEO:
- Focus on human factor, and willing to invest in you in order to continuously expand your personal capacity
- Strive for a big mission and visions
- Be open, transparent and aligned within the company, teams and individuals
- Give you inspiration most of the time
About your working environment:
- Provide high-quality water (Lavie) and help you stay hydrated throughout the day. Healthy body, healthy mind.
- Fulfill your needs for coffee, snack, fresh fruits all day
- Dual monitor working mode is always on
- Create memorable moments and experiences together through company trip 1 ~ 2 times per year
- Agile transformation environment in which you can practice Agile, Scrum everyday
- Various opportunities for you to unleash your potential by learning new technologies and working with clients directly from all over the world
About your career path:
- Various opportunities are waiting for you: Full-stack Digital Marketer, Marketing Facilitator, Marketing Team Leader,...
- Obtain guidance and awareness of advanced technologies
- Have the opportunity to learn numerous soft skills as Time Management, Productivity Management, Data centric,...
Hamsa Corporation is digital transformation provider in Vietnam established in 2014. Our services include Business technology consulting, Software development, Ecommerce development, Blockchain development. Since then, Hamsa has delivered customized e-commerce solutions to more than 1000 clients from all over the world.
Top core values that we stand for:
- Respect the differences
- Operate with transparency
- Pursue learning and growth
- Take duties seriously and carefully
- Welcome and lead the changes
- Set and maintain high standards of work
- Drive for results
- Care about colleagues, customers and partners
With a team full of professional, passionate Biz & IT experts, we work together to empower all startups, established businesses, giving our hands on digital transformation, and bringing technologies to life.
Since the first day, we have committed our time, energy and to provide substantial assistance as well as comprehensive solutions for our clients with the application of cutting-edge technologies and modern platforms, along with human factors to unleash the full potential of every business owner, every entrepreneur.
Our team of young and talented people has been growing restlessly. We are now on the move with the big trends of business, technologies and blockchain. Are you?
To know more about us, kindly access our website: https://hamsa.life.
As Hamsa always value the human factor, we will provide the best welfare for you. Also, you will work in agile and friendly environment with good pay, good benefit, clear career path.
Good pay, good benefits
When joining Hamsa, you can receive up to 15 months of wage payment. Besides, every month, there are monthly bonuses according to your work performance and projects. Salary increase base on the capacity and work performance, regardless of the 6-month or 1-year cycle. Not only health, social and unemployment insurance are provided but also you can have lunch, tea break, high-quality water, free parking, happy hour and vacation twice a year.
Interesting jobs and a clear career path
At Hamsa, you will have the chance to work on the best digital transformation platform and participate in various projects. Furthermore, based on one-on-one coaching, you can enhance your skills and become a better version of yourself. About your career path, you are free to discover your strengths and interests by working on different kinds of tasks.
Young, creative and professional working environment
You will get the chance to work in an environment that inspires new ideas, promotes transparency and cooperation with the latest technologies. Your teammates are young, passionate and professional so that they will become not only your colleagues but also your second family.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, ethnicity or nationality.
Come to our office at Floor 9, CIC Tower, Cau Giay, from Mon to Fri.
9th Floor, CIC Tower, No.2 Nguyen Thi Due Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Ha Noi, VietnamView map