1. General management, direct direction and control the activities of the warehouse department: Process of loading/ unloading, received and storing goods (CKD, local part…) establishing layout and arranging goods in the Warehouse ….
2. Manage import and export documents, monthly/ weekly inventory and reporting.
3. Control and handle defective goods, make reports and work with overseas suppliers for claim process.
4. Manage Warehouse operator and maintain and develop the team discipline, comply with ISO & GK standards, ensure work in safe conditions, team work.
5. Research and develop and build warehouse systems
PRIMARY JOB TASKS:
1. Responsible and managing all manpower in the warehouse for loading/unloading, receiving, storing and distributing CKD goods to the unboxing area, Working directly with supervisors to plan and take action,
2. Control the process of loading, unloading and storage of CKD, Local part
3. Control import and export documents
4. Control inventory data, handle defective good and claim/ feedback process with supplier
5. Make plan inventory, review stock of goods and orders by weekly, monthly, and quarterly
6. Having intensive knowledge about the supply process for manufacturing plants.
(Have experience of service Job),
7. Working with time pressure & quality.
8. Be creative and knowledgeable about car parts
9. Adaptability & social communication.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
College Degree / Bachelor's Degree of SCM or have experienced of Warehouse management and supply process
Skill & Experience:
1. At least 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment and/or automotive assembly company.
2. Good at computer skills: Excel, Word & Power point ….
3. Ability to communicate in English and working with overseas supplier
4. Capable of teamwork, management skills and has high adaptability.
1. Skilled and knowledgeable of car part , CKD part
2. Planning and organization skills
3. Strategic business thinking and improve skills for Warehouse management, part distribution and supply method in manufacturing plant
4. Teamwork skills
TC MOTOR Vietnam Co., Ltd. a subsidiary of Tan Chong Motor Holdings, a leading Malaysian Group of Companies, specialized in manufacturing, assembly and distribution of multiple brands of automobiles in Vietnam market.
TC MOTOR Vietnam Co., Ltd. has been founded since 2006 under the name Tanda Motor Co., Ltd. which was a joint-venture between TCIE (Labuan) Pty. Ltd (Malaysia) and Danang Automobile mechanical and electrical Equipment Co., (DAMECO).
In 2011, TANDA MOTOR Co., Ltd. was changed to TC MOTOR Vietnam Co., Ltd. with 100% capital owned by Tan Chong group.
TC MOTOR Vietnam Co., Ltd. is seeking talented and highly motivated candidates to join our workforce to build international standard working environment to develop our business and contribute to expanding automotive industry in Vietnam.
Lot X1-X4, Road 10B&12B, Lot U12-U15 Road 10BND, 12B&14B ,The expanded Hoa Khanh Industrial Zone, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City, Viet NamView map