- Following-up and updating the regulations in relation to securities and financial areas.
- Reading and studying the relevant regulations for preparing the legal update and inform the key contents to all division heads and guide the implementation.
- Actively handle and advise the Company's leaders and all divisions to well handle the legal situations arising in economic transaction, securities, civil, labor, tax, insurance etc.
- Considering and renewing annually all POAs for all staff, the official letter/request/announcement etc. of Company to customers, suppliers or the competent agencies etc.
- Reviewing, updating and revising the charter of the Company when having the changes of regulations or as request of Chairman and General Director before holding Shareholder Meeting.
- Work with all relevant divisions/ departments and prepare all necessary legal documents for litigation/matters of the Company.
- Attend the conciliation meetings and work with relevant government agencies within the approved jurisdiction.
- Reporting verbally and in written (if necessary) about implementation process to General Director for consideration and further preparation.
- Hosting to hold Annual/Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholder. Preparing all submissions t for submitting to Board of Directors and General Meeting of Shareholders . Disclosing information related to General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Age from 27 - 35.
- Bachelor degree, major in law.
- Licensed to practice law in Vietnam is preferred.
- More than 3 years of legal experience in corporate law and have experience in securities industry.
- Specific Knowledge, Skills and other Competencies (if any).
- Strong analytical, Negotiation and Presentation skills.
- English language, both written and verbal.
- Good ability of risk analyzing, problem solving and solid judgment.
- Be mature, Proactive and Professional.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Have work experience in a PUBLIC COMPANY following three types (Made a public offer of stocks, Stock has listed on the Stock Exchange or the Securities Trading Center, at least one hundred investors, a company whose shares are owned by at least one hundred investors, excluding professional securities investors, and whose charter capital has contributed ten billion VND or more.) is an advantage.
- At least 3-5 year experience in related field.
- Competitive salary package according to capacity, detailed negotiation in the interview;
- Renew on salary about 1-2 times/ year;
- Lunch allowance and parking lot at the building;
- Get annual health care, full health insurance, and accident 24/24;
- To buy health insurance package at Aon (with Manager or higher level);
- To participate in the training programs of the company (professional skills, interpersonal skills);
- Sponsored expenses when attending company training courses;
- Bonuses include:
+ 13th-month salary;
+ Bonus KPI, business performance at the end of the year and Tet holidays up to 03 months’ salary/ year;
+ Bonus on Holidays, New Year (the Southern Liberation of 30/4, International Labor 1/5, National Day 2/9, New Year's calendar, personal days, company anniversary);
- Days of leave: 12 days/ year;
- Team building / Parties / Annual travel with the company;
- To fully enjoy the Social Insurance and Health Insurance regimes according to regulations, and other preferential regimes according to the State's regulations;
- A young dynamic environment, professional, working, and learning opportunities related to investment knowledge, directly from experts in the securities industry.
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự