This is a development role working as part of Agile SCRUM team and interact directly with other developers, analysts, QA and product owner from Australia.
Your involvement in this project will see yourself exposed to the Retail, Automotive and various industries which one of the most interesting but challenging industries and a domain that is growing very fast in Vietnam.
You will follow some of the world best practices in software development, tools, cutting-edge technologies, and a friendly but supportive working environment.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions relation database, key-value database, blob database
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Must have at least 2 years of web development experience
- Strong experience in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Hibernate, SQL, MVC and Microservice
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English to liaise with stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Java web framework (Spring Boot)
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (MVC, Microservices, CQRS)
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, AMQP
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Additionally, the following "nice-to-have" skillsets and experience are a bonus and can command higher salary:
- Have skills in .NET, MSSQL, Window Server, Git
- Month 13th bonus (paid before Tet and depends on company performance. If staff signed HDLD less than 12 months then the bonus is calculated pro-rata)
- Laptops provided.
- Health insurance.
- English working environment, Australian clients, onsite opportunities in Australia.
- Bonus programs for staff based on performance and projects
- Depends on certain projects, staff will be fully sponsored to Australia for training and work experience.
- Budget for team buildings and social purposes
- End or mid-year break for the entire team with travel and fully funded
- Employee Referral Program
- Parking allocation for motorbike
- Working time: Monday - Friday. Flexible working hours.