Introduction of the project
You will be in charge of a Webmaster project - one of a prestigious and potential project of Prime Commerce from 2019. Webmaster is the main role responsible for the digital ecosystem of a Global FMCG corporation for the Vietnam market. The Webmaster team will maintain and improve websites in terms of content, performance and technology.
Your primary work will be tracking and maintaining websites of FMCG brands in Vietnam and using the provided digital ecosystem to create and update website content, features and other values to users. You will coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to:
- Assess, investigate and identify factors that damaged website performance in terms of site speed, functionality and configuration (KPI) by using tools (eg. Google Lighthouse, Analytics).
- Make recommendations and collaborate with cross-stakeholder (global teams) to resolve those issues.
- Periodically scan websites to build optimization plans to improve user experience, SEO/SEM and other digital marketing metrics.
- Conduct the optimization plans with the global teams.
- Keep the website updated in terms of content, images, and components (eg. create landing pages, replace website properties or enable new features)
- Use multi-platforms to do the daily work (~ 7 tools / platforms)
- Research and learn new technologies (knowledge, tools) to improve productivity and website transformation.