Overall, the current position is to be an active & strong support hand to Business Operation Director as well as the lead executive in certain business development initiatives with details as below:
- To support managing agency weekly WIP meetings, consolidating workload and resource management of the agency.
- To support managing agency resources with close supervision from line manager.
- To track projects progression in the agency, coordinate with internal teams to lead developing/updating agency credentials for business opportunities.
- To manage and develop social content calendar of the agency across main social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn based on agency’s achievements, work, and annual occasions.
- To manage agency website, tracking and inputting all content related to updated projects/news/articles, etc.
- To manage annual award submission including compiling & tracking list of awards/categories/criteria/entry submission documents, coordinating with internal team to develop case study video, award submission preparation & processing.
- To support manage master timeline & deployment of all BD events & initiatives.
- To track projects progression in the agency to develop and publish PR content on PR partner channels.
- To lead credentials presentation for new opportunities with small business leads.
- To support manage and operate all pitches or BD projects from client facing to internal management & operation until official job award.
- To support manage and operate key culture building/bonding activities.
We would like to hear from those who have:
- Key Account Management Skills, that include but are not limited to:
+ Communications – excellent verbal and written communications skills
+ Presentation – comprehensive deck development skills with a focus on being able to deliver clear and concise direction
+ Time management – ability to manage process and meet deadlines of any assigned tasks
+ Multi-tasking - strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
+ Gatekeeper – ability to filter and and escalate relevant information to line managers as needed
+ Solution driven – problem solving and decision making
- Independent – ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Confidential - ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Curious – to learn and experience new business opportunities, partnerships, etc.
- Passionate - approaches any situation with energy and interest.
- Teamwork - whether internally or with external stakeholders, practices the ability to be personal, understanding and a desire to do what’s best for the team. Effectiveness of team collaboration.
- Integrity – this is the most valuable value that PURPOSE.ANT holds on. Everyone joining The Purpose Group is expected to retain this value.