- Strategy & Planning:
- Conceptualize and develop effective Organisational Development, Learning & Development (L&D) and talent management strategies, framework, policies and processes for the company, following needs analysis and inputs from biz leaders
- Within the framework for relevant Group/Region initiatives, design, execution and delivery of OD, L&D and TM program, as well as evaluating the effectiveness of these programs.
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify market and organizational training necessary to achieve or accelerate progress toward goal.
- Identify key performance indicators (metrics/measures) of progress toward strategically aligned goals (i.e: revenue, profits, productivity, efficiency, reduced expenses, customer needs, employee retention, employee engagement, improved leadership/improved talent pipeline/bench strength…).
- Conduct research and recommend organizational development and learning programs and target employees.
- Implement Group/Region L&D, TM initiatives into the market and apply customization to local needs. Ensure proper roll out of Group talent management and L&D processes and tool also in the market
2. Talent Management:
- Lead the design and implementation of an integrated talent management strategy, succession plan and career development programs providing expertise and advice to the leadership and HR teams.
- Drive talent management and talent pool building, as well as enhance existing processes and design new programs coming from Group/local initiatives.
- Take a lead influencing role in developing organizational culture, that is customer centric, open, trusting, transparent and inclusive as per company values.
- Develop and implement a career development framework and provide talent management and change management expertise in partnership with manager and business leader.
- Implement fresh graduated development program to build Talents in the market.
3. Core Processes:
- Be an advocate for the company values, code of conduct, ensuring that all employees will understand and apply to work.
- Deliver PMP and system.
- Lead, initiate and maintain Corporate culture programs that support to increase employee engagement and build the company as the “attractive place to work