As a Junior Insurance Advisor you will be responsible for consulting with prospective clients about personal and corporate health and life insurance. As a year 1 advisor, you will primarily be responsible for consulting with hot inbound leads as you develop your pipeline. As you build your portfolio, you will also be responsible for finding your own opportunities through networking, referrals and cross-selling. You will help clients during the entire sales cycle, from initial consultation, quoting process and deal closing.
Selling health & life insurance to inbound leads who are contacting us to buy health insurance, including:
- Initial consultation & needs analysis
- Use our quoting system to make quotes
- Explain quotes, benefits & advise client with recommendation
- Follow-up until deal is won/lost
- Sales sign-up, applications forms, contracts & policy documents
- Ongoing support
- Find new business through own efforts, outside of leads given
2. Customer Service
Act as the main point of contact to your client, when they have any questions or need help during the policy year. Delegate customer service work to our in-house customer service department.
3. Client Relationship Management
Use our CRM system to maintain & build relationships with clients, including:
- Renewals & next payments
- Cross-sell other insurance products
- Build personal & professional network