- Receive information and requests for booking from sales, pricing, agents;
- Check frequency weekly and monthly.
- Process booking with vendors, airline,...
- Check and handle the problems of the shipment until the goods arrive (closing time, SI, container, empty place, unloading ..)
- Coordinate and provide documents and information to relevant departments
- Data entry & monthly report.
1. Back Ground
- Bachelor’s degree in Foreign Trade / International Business / Logistics / Business Administration or relevant field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working.
3. Skills / Attitude
- Managing interpersonal relationships
- Stress management
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Being analytical
- Being professional and approachable
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems;
- Be professional and keep work ethics.
- Attractive salary, bonus;
- Strong Sales Support systems, including a CRM program to help with customer management;
- Chance to work work great support team and equipment such as tractors to ensure the proactive function and ensure the highest quality of services;
- Professional working environment and culture such as fairness, integrity, win-win and innovation;
- Have chance to join training sections; Company outing, company trip, company activities and other benefits follow company policy;
- Career development is kept tracked timely.
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự