To make regular visit schedule to Official dealer and Potential dealer, and report weekly or monthly and also competitors market information.
- Update Sales Report & invoice list daily
- Prepare Sales Contract for dealer
- Update sales promotion dealer claims and payments.
- Update dealers stock information
Do other jobs related to sales department.
- Qualifications Minimum with colleges or University level with Business/Marketing or any equivalent major.
- Knowledge & Experience Minimum with 3-5 year in selling #Bus or #commercial vehicle industry.
- Able to speak and write English with minimum basic communication.
- Strong Presentation Skills, Negotiation, Prospecting skills, team building.
- Good at Computer skill (MS office)
- Preferable with car driving license
- From Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 15:30 pm.
- Saturday: 08:30 am - 12:30 am
- Lunch paid by company (Meal allowance).
- 14 days Annual leave per year.
- 13th months salary.
- Promotion and bonus follow company policy.
- Contribute insurance follow regulation of labor law.