- Provide pre-sales technical support on signed cybersecurity products to customers and partners.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop and position solutions for go-to-market selling and customer proposals.
- Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirements.
- Perform Strategic Cybersecurity Solution Selling.
- Perform Cybersecurity Solutions Demonstration.
- Perform Proof of Concept for proposed cybersecurity solution / Network Performance solution.
- Working with Solution Vendors on Business Solution Proposal and attending to RFI/RFP design, compliance, and clarifications.
- Put together design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers on the assigned cybersecurity products.
- Perform in-house lab tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, endpoint/network designs, and endpoint/network deployments using new products and features. Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Provide enablement training for Partners...
- Bachelor, Master's degree in Computer Science, IT, Marketing, Cybersecurity, or equivalent majors (or MBA Degree)
- Proven record of key account and sales excellence in the given territories. At least 5 years of experience in the position, sales positions in which there were 3 years of experience in BD for ICT/Cyber Security products/services.
- On-premise and cloud enterprise cybersecurity software/ ICT product/services/solutions sales background
- Consultative and strategic sales history
- Experience in market research; understand the market, partners and competitors.
- Must have a wide network of following customer segments: large enterprises, Banking, Finance, Securities, Government;
- Or have a deep network with SI companies, capabilities to expand the partner's network (channels, agent sales)
- Knowledge of bidding, experience in participating in bidding packages
- Knowledge of commercial law, negotiation, and negotiation of international commercial contracts
- Understand the process of pre-sale, after-sale, deployment, and delivery process.
- Having in-depth knowledge in the field of cybersecurity or information technology
- Know who and know-how in the given territories
- English professional working proficiency (TOEIC 800, IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
- Having global cybersecurity certifications (CEH, CHFI, CISSP) is a plus.
- Working in a professional, young, and modern environment with many career development opportunities, where all ideas are welcomed
- Attractive income package, monthly, quarterly, and yearly achievement bonus
- 12 days of annual leave according to the Labor Law and 3 days of vacation and public holidays on December 22
- Periodical salary review in March every year
- Annual health check
- Personal accident and health insurance of PJICO (Payment limit up to 300 million/year)
- Working time from Monday to Friday
- Morning: Start from 8:30 am to 9 am & and self-manage 8 hours/day
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMXem bản đồ