- Title: Business Development Executive (Inbound Sales)
- Department: Growth
- Year of Experience: 1 - 2 years ++
- Job Level: Executive
- Report Line: Growth Director
- Subordinate: None
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Hiring Purpose: New Hire
- Working Time: 9:00 - 18:00, Monday - Friday
- Working Location: 6th Floor, Tuong Viet Building, 95 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
We are looking for an experienced business development executive. You will be one of the very first members of our ambitious Growth team and an important piece of the puzzle to our dynamic growth team, together driving outstanding business results for PMAX.
- Leads handling: Communicate with clients coming from passive sources, gathering information about the project’s scope, budget, timeline, etc. to get the detailed brief for proposal.
- Service/solution consulting and brief assignment:
- Service/solution consulting: Be responsible for fully understanding a client’s needs, supporting clients to clarify their needs if needed and determining whether PMAX can meet those needs.
+ Represent PMAX to present the credential with deepdive of the solutions and case studies that are relevant to the client.
+ Respond to some of the client inquiries about the services/solutions such as scope of work, pricing model, working model, etc.
- Brief assignment: Assign briefs to BUs following the aligned rules, making sure that the briefs are handled in a timely manner.
- Coordinating & supporting: Coordinate and support other team members within and outside the Growth team when needed.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- At least 2 years experience in Account Executive or Business Development Executive for digital marketing agencies or similar companies.
- Having a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing in general.
- Strong client leadership skills, being able to manage client expectations and satisfactions well.
- Having good business acumen, being able to manage client portfolio and P&L or provide clients with effective service consultation.
- Strong problem solving skill to address issues related to client projects or inquiries with limited support from the line manager.
- Excellent communication skill with effective negotiation skill.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Experimental mindset with enthusiasm about learning new things and the ability to self-motivate and teamwork.
Good to have
- Experiences in managing 10+ accounts at the same time.
- Creative and innovative mindset with interest in working in a start-up environment.
- Ambitious and willing to self-challenge with aggressive goals.
- Client Impact: Everything we do is ultimately to deliver real client impact and value.
- Innovation: Innovation is to drive change and innovative new ideas to create more values for clients, teams and society.
- People development: People development is to attract, develop, and retain the most talented people. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
- Integrity: Integrity is to be honest and show a consistent and uncompromising adherence to what is right, even if it is at our own cost.
- Teamwork and fun: Teamwork and fun is the cooperative and collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task, and trying to build a joyful & enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
- Extreme ownership: Extreme Ownership is the practice of owning everything in your world, to an extreme degree. Think of yourself as the owner of the company. It means you are responsible for not just those tasks which you directly control, but for all those that affect whether or not your task is successful.