Hiring 1 people
- Tòa nhà FPT,đường số 8 KCX Tân Thuận, Quận 7View map
- Working with cross-function teams to align internal and external messaging through the development and execution of intergrated, content-driven campaigns, events.
- Managing and developing articles, social media assets (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube channel, etc.), and other marketing materials to build a welcoming and collaborative environment.
- Develop effective PR plans using approriate strategies and tactics.
- Build relationships amongst teams and employees by identifying and executing opportunities to connect and engage all employees.
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet, etc.) to maximize company exposure.
- Arrange for intervies or public speaking events and construct press releases.
- Advise the company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve the reputation.
- Analyze results and effciencies of PR and Communications campaigns.
- Others task assigned by Line-Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related fields.
- About 2 years experience in marketing role or relevant position.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this position works across a variety of team and individuals.
- Creative, teamwork and work under high pressure.
- Good attitude, reponsibility, and time management.
- Marketing campaign execution experience is a plus.
- Competitive package: 13th month- salary and performance bonus salary
- Performance review: 2 times/year & Salary review: at least 1 time/ year
- Applicable for all normal benefits: full social insurance, annual outing trip, team building activities, company party.
- FPT Care Health Insurance and annual health check-up
- Flexible working hours and 5 working days a week.
- Very nice canteen & spacious parking.
- Sport and club activities: Football, jogging, yoga.
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Opportunity to train both technical and soft skills to develop your career path