General Duties & Responsibilities:
1. KYC and Onboarding:
● Assess the risk on new and existing client relationships following DNBC’s AML/CFT Framework and its Risk Appetite.
● Perform due diligence, requesting KYC information and documentation and writing a Client Risk Assessment for recommendation to Management.
● Plan and periodically review client relationships, as well as conduct incident and event-driven client reviews.
● Involved in scanning and archiving of KYC documents, as well as updating internal databases and spreadsheets.
● Ad-hoc projects and responsibilities may arise from time to time.
2. Transaction Monitoring:
● Monitoring and conducting an assessment on SEPA, SWIFT, and non-SWIFT payments.
● Assessment of client profiles and client data to identify whether the activity is consistent with typical purchasing/ payment activity.
● Screening sender and beneficiary information as part of identity verification and conducting due diligence reviews for AML-CTF purposes.
● Working with manual and system-generated alerts/cases for the detection of potentially suspicious transactions.
● Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders/ bank partners on transaction-related questions;
3. Investigation & Reporting:
● Proactively conduct thorough investigations of a wide variety of red flags transactions in client activity (transactional, KYC, and digital profiles).
● Manage, identify, and escalate suspicious transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) for onward reporting to the local authorities (FATF,
FCIS, FINTRAC,...) if needed.
● Perform AML-CTF risk review/assessments on DNBC's clients-related policies and procedures.
● Provide professional advice on AML-CTF-related issues for the Compliance Dept.
4. Line-up and reporting duty:
● Work with other team members to ensure compliance with DNBC’s policy
● Report directly to the Compliance Team Leader.
● Escalate serious matter to the higher management.
● A Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance – Banking, Law, Economics, Foreign Relations, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
● 1+ years of proven experience in a regulated financial institution in similar roles (KYC/CDD/ Transaction monitoring, AML analysts, anti-fraud team, etc.). Fresher also welcome to try.
● Basic understanding of Know Your Customer regulations (including AML/CFT framework).
● Have Fundamental knowledge of the international payment, transaction monitoring as well as AML regulations. Having an AML Certificate is an advantage.
● Transaction analysis skills related to international wires, corresponding banking, cash, and screening activity.
● Good communication, fluent English writing, and speaking skills.
● Ability to manage assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
DNBC Financial Group has a passion for simplifying global financial payments. Headquartered in Singapore, we’ve grown fast to support enterprises and individuals around the world driving down the cost of sending and spending overseas, collecting payments from global customers, moving cash between international subsidiaries and managing the risk of currency fluctuations.
With recognized expertise and the most comprehensive SEPA payment and SWIFT transfer offering available, DNBC Financial Group is the trusted choice for SEPA services and SWIFT transfer for over 500 corporate customers. Leading companies around Europe also rely on DNBC Financial Group Payments solutions for digital payments.
In short, we provide:
507b Huỳnh Tấn Phát, Tân Thuận Đông, Quận 7, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, VietnamView map