Tek Experts (https://www.tek-experts.com/) is a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies. With more than 5,000 employees across 6 global offices, we have built a reputation for deep technical expertise and exceptional customer experiences. Our company operates a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages and time zones.
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. To say people are our greatest asset has become something of a cliché but at Tek Experts, we strongly believe it’s true.
As the Recruitment Intern you would be participating in the end to end recruitment life cycle, supporting applicant tracking, participating in assessment center planning, supporting recruitment events and other general recruitment administrative responsibilities. You will be supporting the Recruitment Manager and Recruiters to maintain strong candidate experience, great Hiring Manager satisfaction and solid internal processes.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business.
*** Applicant Tracking System:
• Upload candidate profiles into Applicant Tracking System.
• Work exclusively on Applicant Tracking System, ensuring accuracy with all data entry to preserve data integrity.
*** Candidates sourcing:
• Post job adverts on career websites, social media… and monitor their effectiveness.
• Assist Recruitment Team with actively sourcing for profiles in high demand across multiple geographies with different methods.
*** Facilitate the movement of candidates through recruitment process:
• Manage Assessment Center – administer recruiting tools (personality profiling, technical tests and assignments) to assess candidates’ skills.
• Schedule interviews at on-site and off-site locations via Skype/Microsoft Teams while ensuring quality, speed and efficiency. This includes coordinating interview schedules between recruiters, operations managers and candidates and reserving conference rooms.
• Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions.
• Prepare reports on a weekly basis for Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Site Talent Acquisition Manager and other stakeholders for analysis.
*** Other tasks:
• Attends and participates in job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental recruitment-related events.
• Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
• Final year students/Fresh graduates in HR, Business Administration or relevant field
• A ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills
• Dynamic, passionate and proven person who wants to make a positive difference with the people you work
• Strong administration skills - a high attention to detail with all administrative activities
• Strong communication skills – clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Proactive, work well under little supervision
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken) - B2 level up
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
*** WHAT WE OFFER:
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
• Be accompanied by a native English instructor (used to teach at British University Vietnam, Hanoi University, Vietnam National University, Language Link...)
• Get cross-business-line internal transfer/promotion chances
• Enjoy lots of interesting internal activities: Book Exchange Festival, Tek Experts Uprace - Run for Community, Happy Women's Day, Happy Men's day, 14-Day English Challenge, Tek Expert Summer Trip, Tek League soccer tournament , Tek Experts Table Tennis Tournament, Loyal Employee Ceremony, Tek Experts X-Factor, MC Contest, Year End party, Tek Experts Family day, Tek Experts Fashion Show, Tek Experts Eco Day, Tek Experts Dance Contest ...
ENVIRONMENT, COLLEAGUES, WORKING HOUR, OFFICE:
• Extremely young & supportive colleagues from different countries => experience a true multicultural environment
• Comfortable working hours (performance-focus), and working 5 days/week => easy to balance work-life
• Beautiful spacious office: located at Lotte Center, the 3rd tallest building in Vietnam with 360-panorama city view pantry Sky Garden, where staffs can have fun with the foosball and ping-pong tables
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự