The key to happiness is when you know what you are doing has a positive impact on those around you. This is a role for someone who loves developing positive relationships, networking and a problem solver.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with parents, teachers and students
- Inducting new parents and students
- Collecting parent feedback, analyzing and using feedback to improve service
- Lesson material preparation and oversight
- Ensuring the classrooms are set up, laptops are charged and working with required applications (through Teaching Assistants)
- Maintaining correct data in student management systems
- Visiting teaching spaces/lessons if teachers have problems with teaching or the group.
- Monitoring and communicating student progress with key stakeholders
- Scheduling lessons and confirming schedules
- Assist in recruitment for Academic Staff
- Updating and maintaining recruitment database
- Communicate student updates to teachers.
- Support Centre Manager in the operations of the centre
- Monitoring academic resources and inventorizing control
- Liaising with admissions staff regarding renewals, parent payment, student start dates
- Assist in fulfilling academic-related administrative functions.
Training & Development
- Induct and support future group supervisors and teaching assistance
- Collect and distil important teaching and class feedback, submit to Academic Director
- Attend training and committed to upskilling!