* Customer Service
• Handle complaints escalated by CSA
• Provide training, guidance, and coaching for the CS team
• Supervise Customer service team and report to CSM
• Provide ad-hoc assistance per request by CSM
• Make sure the CS team is fully capable of completing their tasks.
• Able to communicate effectively between departments and other stakeholders
• Arrange product/service testing and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders.
• Coordinate with the Marketing team to review documentation before publishing.
* Treasury Operations:
• Crypto deposit/withdrawal review
• Handle wrong deposits/withdrawals escalations
• Review Onboarding documents (KYC) such as POI, POA, Payment method, EDD, etc.
• Provide management to the CS outsourcing team for excellent customer service
• Analyze all data and participate in KPI metric adjustments to improve Operation quality
• Provide action plans for process development and team development
• Develop goals and report progress to CSM
• Participate in team recruitment.
• Degree holder in any discipline: Majors in Finance, economics, or business-related fields are preferred.
• Customer Service with at least 1 year of experience in a managerial role.
• Experience gained in Cryptocurrency Customer Service is a must
• Computer literate, with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office Applications and other CRM systems.
• Hands-on experience with Zendesk is a plus.
• Sensitive to numbers, detail-minded, and logical thinking.
• Fast learner and able to take up new job knowledge and skills.
• Able to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Able to handle work pressure and stress.
• An effective communicator with a good command of English and native Vietnamese
• Excellent customer-oriented/people skills, ability to manage/resolve conflict.
• Objective, resilient, proactive;
• Willing to work night shift
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMView map