- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure resource (time, money, equipment, etc) availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with all internal stakeholders and third parties/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management if needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure projects are followed company’s standard, policies.
1. Qualification: University Degree majored in Information Technology (master degree is a plus)
2. Work Experience
- Proven working experience as a project manager (both Waterfall and Agile methodology) in information technology.
- PMP / Agile Scrum Master certification is a plus;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Have experience on Finance/Banking sector is a plus.
- Experience on application development and application support is a plus.
- Have knowledge on mobile application programming language and some experience on mobile application support
- Have some knowledges on PL/SQL.
- Knowledge on Infrastructures, networking, security is a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively with different stake holders
- Able to communicate fluently in English (both written & verbal)
- Good at trouble shooting, root cause analysis with wide knowledge not only in application area.
- Relationship management, negotiation, leadership, teamwork.
- Some technical IT background and able to communicate technical terms to non-technical audience.
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking, initiative, pro-activity, persistence and innovation.
- Strong application management/analysis background, especially experience in financial service applications.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Able to learn fast and act fast
- Trust-worthy and have good attitude on facing multiple system issues
- Positive thinking with service mind-set
- Good collaboration and cooperation with all stake-holders. Able to work effectively with various levels of the organization, intra and inter-department/functional unit, with users, superiors and peers.
- Being able to work under pressure.
Attractive salary and bonus
Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
Professional, dynamic working environment
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự