1. Report directly to HR Manager and assist to:
- To collaborate with the Head of ISO quality system construction. Applying the ISO system to all employees of the Company;
- To build regulations, compensation, benefits, Employee performance Improvement Plan. Discipline policy and Procedure and incentives - stimulate employees to work while making sure the company complies with the Laws;
- To build and develop corporate culture;
- To supervise team members of the Department by tasks planning, reviewing, supporting, training and coaching to make sure all general functions of the HR Department are planned, executed and provided to employee and company timely, effectively;
- To supervise the day-to-day operations of the Administrative Department, Legal Department and staff members.
2. Take responsibility to arrange and conduct training sections including Induction Training, Policy Training, Culture Training;
3. Conduct Employee Relation;
4. Prepare HR reports as required;
5. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
1. Back Ground
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Laws or relevant field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in HR and Administration field.
3. Skills / Attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices;
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills;
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately;
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads;
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems;
- Be professional and keep work ethics..
- Attractive salary, bonus;
- Outing, company trips;
- Other benefit follow the Labor Code;
- Professional working environment and culture such as fairness, integrity, win-win and innovation;
- Have chance to join training sections;
- Career development is kept tracked timely.
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự