Kallos Vietnam is seeking a messaging expert who can work at the intersection of art and science. The person in this role will be responsible for delivering persona intelligence as well as a succinct and clear messaging strategy for the executive audience. In this role you will help our global marketing and sales teams deliver clear and cohesive messaging to inspire, reach, acquire, and engage our executive level customers within enterprise and large public sector organizations.
As part of the Executive audience marketing team, you'll work closely with subject matter experts, product teams, and brand teams to ensure alignment of messages, and drive adoption and usage of the executive insights and messaging strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring planning, developing and analyzing customer insights, writing, editing, and developing communications, messaging, and the intelligence strategy for executive persona(s) to enable the go-to-market and sales organizations. This role will also shape the executive persona content strategy for multiple sales and marketing channels, including web, email, digital media, and print.
- Establish and own messaging strategy and framework(s) for an executive audience persona or segment (across commercial and public sector).
- Create audience research and journey maps to understand audience/persona needs/problems, and identify appropriate communication and channel throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop value proposition and positioning that differentiates Kallos to the specific audience/persona, based on their needs, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Partner across Kallos to build the messaging and content framework for campaigns and other marketing assets across web, digital, and creative.
- Drive scalable mechanisms including playbooks, toolkits, and “how to guides” predominantly for usage by field and sales teams.
- Work closely with Content Managers, Digital Media Managers, Field Marketing, Corporate Messaging, PR/AR, and others on fast-paced evolution and execution of using the messaging developed.