The Design Director Assistant will support the person in charge (company CEO) to leads, engages, directs, monitors, coordinates and manages the studio ongoing projects, and the various local clients in Vietnam, helping the DD in all aspects of communication, becoming the bridge between different other professional working in the company such as the Business Developer Manager, the Design Manager and the Office Manager, coordinating all the various stakeholders under the guidance of the DD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the team in performing design work on all phases of various architectural projects including concept design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review and coordination drawings.
- Assist the managing and coordinating with the team to prepare drawings with design activities from the concept design phase to the execution phase.
- Assist the DD in the communication with all various stakeholders.
- Assist the DD and the BD Manager in the drafting of proposals and contracts.
- Assist the DD and the Office Manager in the management of deliverables.
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs/problems and report to DD.
- Assist in the preparation of dossier submission to the client as per the competed stage of projects and project-related correspondence, reports, charts.
- Coordinate and assist with the financing department to issue payment requests and debt collection.
- Assist in the negotiation of sub-contractor, consultant for contract, claims or change orders.
- Assist DD in identifying project needs/requirements.
- Work independently in addressing complex tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Attend off-site meetings as necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.