The Purpose of Your Role
The Editor inspires and empowers millions of individuals to make healthier choices and support them in their journey of health discovery through the creation of inspiring and credible health content. The Editor is responsible for managing a team and overseeing the planning & production of a diverse range of content formats including articles, videos, infographics and quizzes ensuring that the contents are well-produced, reviewed by our panel of health experts and uphold the Hello Health editorial standards.
Your Key Responsibilities
Content planning and Team Management
- You ensure the Hello Health Group Core Values, our Purpose and Mission are exemplified in your own behaviour, and brought to life by your team.
- You fully commit to and implement Performance Management in line with company policy, engaging and leading individuals and the team effectively to meet company goals.
- You ensure that all direct reports have updated Job Descriptions, MBOs and are fully aware of the expectations of their role and responsibilities and you hold regular performance 1 on 1 reviews with direct reports to ensure high levels of staff engagement and delivery of KPIs.
- You actively identify and address the development needs of your team, utilize the learning opportunities available to them on a country or regional level, ensuring your team maximizes their own learning by making use of HHG’s offerings such as the HHG Academy.
- Working closely with the Editor in Chief & Regional Growth team, you develop a cohesive, clear and structured content plan for your assigned categories or areas of focus, ensuring that you and your team remain on top of the execution of the plan and regularly review progress.
- Carry out detailed research to understand the competitive landscape, best practices from other relevant platforms and embed these learnings into your plan and execution.
Your KPIs include:
- Full implementation of Performance Management
- Full implementation of company policies
- Staff engagement survey scores
Content Creation & Editing
You are responsible for the performance of your assigned categories or functions within the audience & content team. Including managing a team of content writers.
- You are responsible for preparing, reviewing and editing content to ensure compliance with the Hello Health editorial guidelines, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practices and medical review guidelines.
- Conducting regular keyword research and using SEO guidelines to optimise content strategically to improve rankings in search engines.
- Working closely with the Hello Health medical network to ensure content creation is compliant with the medical literature globally and in the market.
- You manage the day to day work flows and workload of your team of writers and content producers, ensuring the daily, weekly and monthly content production targets are met whilst maintaining the expected best in market quality standards.
- You support the commercial team in creating content for client campaigns, ensuring the content is produced within the editorial guidelines of Hello Health and achieves the objectives of the campaign.
- From time to time you support the production, translation and/or other works as needed for the development and improvement of the platform. Including but not limited to: product translations, document translations, market & competitor analysis.
Your KPIs include:
- Quality of content (Editorially, SEO, Medical)
- Content team production efficiency (Quantity of content)
- Monthly Unique Users in your area of focus
- Monthly Sessions in your area of focus
- On-time & in budget client campaign completion
- Bachelor degree or higher in any writing specialty (Journalism, language, media) will be considered combined with a passion and interest in healthcare & digital is preferred
- Experience creating high quality content in technical areas such as healthcare is important with an eye for detail and high standards and proven compliance to policies & ethical standards
- Technical writing experience including the optimisation of content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & a clear understanding of best practices for SEO
- Past experience managing small teams is desired with a performance driven mindset and proven ability to develop junior team members
- Data-driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who is driven by getting things done to a high standard within a short period of time
- Experience with writing software, data tools and CMS systems is a plus such as Wordpress, Google Docs and Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What Hello Health Group Offers:
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package
- Professional and open working environment–culturally integrating the best of Western and Southeast Asian cultures to take the best of each and ensure we build an energetic, commercial, and fun working atmosphere.
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team–English is the official language in all Hello Health offices.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!