Qualification: University degree or higher or equivalent in one of the majors such as Business Administration, Economics, International Trade, Human Resource Management and Training, Information Technology.
- At least 03 years of experience in a high-ranking management position or equivalent in companies operating in the fields of e-commerce, information technology, freight transport, especially foreign ones.
- Deep knowledge of the services, fields and business lines in which the Company operates;
- Proficient in Hindi (the official language of India) as well as English to facilitate specialized communication with the Parent Company in India and the available partners of foreign investors brought to the Company;
- Possess leadership skills, and human resource management skills to recruit, train and develop staff;
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills to create opportunities for cooperation, business investment between customers and partners in East Asia, Southeast Asia, India and the Company, and maintain those cooperative relationships sustainable and long-term;
- Proficient in work organization and time management skills;
- Proficient in relationship management skills;
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Capable of working independently and in teams.