Business Developer - South Vietnam Market
We are looking for a Business Developer - South Vietnam Market whom responsible for the generation and development of business aimed their primary focus will be development of our business in architecture and engineering services.
Assist in strategically generates new business, generating sales leads, and developing customer relationships which will increase company revenue by growing sales within a specified territory by providing the highest level of customer service to the architectural and design community.
This position report to CEO and Business development manager. This is a varied hybrid role, with exposure to all aspects of the client journey - your duties will include, prospecting, quoting, advising, administering and servicing clients of all shapes and sizes.
- Understand needs of customers
- Perform market analysis for research on project and competition
- Generate sales revenue through calling, emails and other channels
- Effectively communicate to potential delegates the features and benefits in attending courses or even
- Build a database client through online necessary assistance to close the deal
- Effective handling of all internal & external communication
- Contribute to the negotiation of Clients contracts, draft contract and follow until sign off
- Assist in payment invoices and chasing payment.
- Anticipate and communicate with key stakeholders about key events, meetings and documents required
- Proactively communicate with various stakeholders to organize meetings, manage diary commitments, coordinate travel plans and coordinate project information.
- Assist with capturing for analyzing social media metrics
- Provide marketing communication support
- Assist the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned