- Design, develop & maintain applications and write well-structured and formatted code complying with the company's code standards.
- Rapidly solve problems and fix bugs
- Contribute to estimation and planning
- Create automated unit and integration tests.
- Code reviews and refactoring.
*** Interview & On Board Online
These statements should describe you:
- Good problem-solving skills and experience working with algorithms, Object-oriented programming.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
Your experience and Skill:
- Experience with Jira or similar Agile tools
- Professional experience with backend development technologies:
- REST APIs, JSON/XML
- One of programming languages such as NodeJS, PHP, Python or Java, C# .NET
- Experience with SQL databases such as MySQL or Postgre, etc.
- Experience in using gRPC is an advantage
Advantage to have:
- Cloud computing AWS/Azure of Google Cloud
- Linux server and bash script 2
- Micro services and containerized applications using Docker/Docker Compose or Kubernetes
- Other data storage technologies such as Redis or ElasticSearch
- Development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt and NPM
- Knowledge in CI/CD, any of Bitbucket Pipelines/Jenkins/CircleCl or Codeship, etc
- Upto $3000
- Friendly, flexible, and fun working environment
- Very attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Coffee, tea, bar everyday
- 13th month of salary
- Great opportunity for career development
- Company trip, team building, monthly party, etc.
“We don’t look for people who just want to do some things. We are looking for people with active mindset who want to BUILD things that they are proud of. So, even if you only know part of the list but you think you’re smart and can learn anything, then you can also apply. Nothing teaches better than real life experiences.”