- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer’s needs and objectives
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of studies such as Business Administration, Information Technology or other related fields.
- Language: Fluent English is a must (Mandarin is a plus)
- Experience: 5+ years proven experience of account management, sales. IT industry experience is a plus.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer’s needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details and adherence to deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Required skills:
+ Critical thinking and problem-solving skills – always find solutions to improve inefficient processes;
+ Excellent time and project management skills; tasks management – ability to prioritize among competing tasks; excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Tools knowledge required: Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce and help desk support software
- Please kindly take note that the language of CV is English.
What you get when joining the ASUS journey
Great performance makes great income! To the team of ASUS, you will get
- A Dynamic environment with positive teammates
- Competitive income with 13th month salary; quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance to protect your health
- Company trip, annual health check
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự