KROHNE is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation.
KROHNE is a globally active international company that offers its employees a multitude of opportunities for both professional and personal development to benefit their careers. KROHNE is a world market leader in many industries with its wide range of products. This is primarily due to the commitment and expertise of more than 4,000 KROHNIANS around the world. With this in mind, employee development is vital to our corporate management.
Our employees are our greatest asset. We count on the commitment of every individual and promote a climate that generates individual initiatives and ideas. With us everyone has the chance to make a difference; every area and every task offers opportunities to develop. If you want to take on more responsibility, you have the opportunity to prove yourself. KROHNE offers you a wide variety of perspectives at home and abroad as well as the advantages of a large, medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths. Are you ready for new challenges? Get to know us and start your future at KROHNE now.
1. Reporting to:
Functional guidance to
Sales / Services and Operations Department
2. Function description / Task
- To develop and maintain business strategies by achieving sales targets and increasing market shares.
- Visits customers to drive sales pitches and product presentations
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit target
- Align and link business strategies set by the company
- Build strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Provide sales and after-sales support, in coordination with our internal departments and customers
- Prepare sales quotations in the ERPLN system for customers.
- Follow up with after-sales issues.
- Market studies and feedback to the sales manager
- Monitors sales quotation status and forecast.
- Performs order screening and preparation for clean order processing in coordination with the PMO team.
- Ensures proper documentation of all sales quotations in line with the ISO standards and processes.
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects as assigned by management and or sales manager from time to time
- Minimum 3 years of industrial sales experience in process instrumentation (indoor/outdoor) or similar Industry.
- Independent and Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skill
- Familiar with CRM and ERPLN
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- A recognized Tertiary or Degree in Mechanical, Electronic/Electrical, Chemical, or any Engineering field.
- Experience working in MNCs under a Matrix environment on Product Management, Project Sales Teams, Global Industry Teams, and Technology & Applications within the process industry.