Technical Sales for Material Characterization
- Direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment to customers.
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- Overall responsibility for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer.
- Education in Chemistry, Material science, Physics, Chemical Engineering or another related discipline.
- Several years of experience in technical sales of analytical instruments preferred.
- Good practical skills in measurement equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and math skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel.
Anton Paar Vietnam offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.