- Support and cooperate with other departments for recruitment, training and development programs
- Support in interview process: CV screening, phone interview, conduct interview, …
- Manage and keep up to date all relevant HR information: candidate database, employee information included timesheet, annual leaves, …
- Plan and build up company’s branding via social channels, work with universities, conducting internal/ external activities, …
- Administrator support: purchasing, office maintenance, stationery, …
- Support in accounting task: invoice collection, payment process, …
- Organize internal company events and employee engagement activities
- Keep HR’s information system and policies updated
- Other support will be assigned
- College/ Bachelor graduated
- Good experience/ knowledge in all mentioned HR fields
- Have knowledge of labor laws
- Ability to use well MS Office, especially in Excel
- Good communication
- Multi-task management
- Knowledge in branding and employee engagement activities is an advantage
- Good English skills (be able to communicate, read, write and understand specifications in English). French is a big plus
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Can-do attitude
- Responsibility and careful
Professional, Open-minded and Creative Environment:
- International, friendly, proactive, supportive workplace.
- Great teamwork with Agile mindset.
- Respect different perspectives.
- Strong sharing culture to improve individual development.
- Online internal learning hub with various categories in Software skill, soft skills, language skill.
- Be oriented and empowered for individual, team and organization goals.
Special Care for Employee
- Attractive salary.
- Work from home 2 days/ week.
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work.
- Various attractive teambuilding activities and company trip.
Bouygues Construction Information Technologies is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody's lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. Bouygues Construction Information Technologies has offices in France, UK, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
Etown, Đ. Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamXem bản đồ