The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with several parents each day to discuss their plan for the children, their needs for the after-school learning center and how E2 can help meet these needs. We’re looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of getting to know customers and helping E2 deliver the right products to our potential customers in need. You will interact via phone with a minimum of 20 leads per day and make follow-up contacts (phone calls/ texts/ emails) when appropriate.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Qualify inquiries coming inbound via multiple channels (i.e. hotline calls, Facebook Messenger, website, etc.)
- Convert potential customers from our databases using a script through calls, SMS, emails, Facebook Messenger, etc.
- Respond to social media comments and answer questions
- Support at activation events outside learning centers
- Answer potential clients’ questions about E2 and our product offerings
- Book placement tests and follow-up consultations with the Program Consultant (PC) team
- Be the necessary bridge between the Marketing team and PC team on customer follow-up
- Support with training other telemarketers when required
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
- Maintain computer, telephone and other equipment