Who We Are:
Silicon Stack is a brand that is “trustworthy”, “credible”, has a “can-do attitude”, along with domain expertise and a proven track record of delivery”. We command a team that understands the cutting-edge technology stack, fueling our passion to innovate, and helping us push the boundaries of what others think can be done. Our team is defined by their drive, passion, and integrity. Our clients’ partnership with Silicon Stack is an investment in our credibility and a track record in delivering quality solutions. Silicon Stack is focused on delivering highly functional and easy-to-use solutions.
Who You Are:
As a Visual (UI) Designer, you will take pride in designing tools and visualizations that inspire, engages, and excites users. You’ll collaborate with our UX Designer and rely on user-centered design principles to transform concept to final high-quality visual execution and interactive prototyping across many platforms that people love to use.
What You'll Do:
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Present the user-interface visually across many platforms by applying user-centered design principles.
- Create interactive prototypes to demonstrate ideas.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in designing grid systems, and applications for web, desktop, and mobile.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality designs to customers.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Well organized, responsible, and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, and other design tools.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes.
- Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Skills for greater impact (not all are required):
- Motion design ability or experience using animation to educate, engage, and delight
- Experience conducting user testing and/or analytical research; comfortable working from data
- Experience working within and/or contributing to a design system
- Writing and communication skills in English