Who We Are:
Silicon Stack is a brand that is “trustworthy”, “credible”, has a “can-do attitude”, along with domain expertise and a proven track record of delivery”. We command a team that understands the cutting-edge technology stack, fueling our passion to innovate, and helping us push the boundaries of what others think can be done. Our team is defined by their drive, passion, and integrity. Our clients’ partnership with Silicon Stack is an investment in our credibility and a track record in delivering quality solutions. Silicon Stack is focused on delivering highly functional and easy-to-use solutions.
Who You Are:
As a Visual (UI) Designer, you will take pride in designing tools and visualizations that inspire, engages, and excites users. You’ll collaborate with our UX Designer and rely on user-centered design principles to transform concept to final high-quality visual execution and interactive prototyping across many platforms that people love to use.
What You'll Do:
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Present the user-interface visually across many platforms by applying user-centered design principles.
- Create interactive prototypes to demonstrate ideas.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field.