Our client - a leading Financial Institution with HQ in Hanoi is seeking a Senior Legal Advisor who is joining the growth of the Investment Banking & Capital Market of the company.
- Legal Management and support for the legal matters of the responsible business units.
- Support new product and business development from a regulatory, legal and documentation perspective.
- Advice on legal and documentation issues for specific transactions.
- Prepare and adapt template documents for use in the region, consistent with global templates.
- Establish local policies and procedures consistent with global policies and procedures.
- Manage regulatory investigation, claims, litigation, default proceedings and recovery action relating to the responsible business units.
- Monitor and respond to changes in law that may impact on the responsible business units.
- Select, instruct and liaise with external counsel and manage its cost.
- Draft and review documents and significant correspondence, including mandate letters and confidentiality agreements.