Our client is looking for a CFO role who will work closely with senior leadership, supporting the organization in Vietnam in making key strategic decisions. The organization is fast-paced and your ability to adapt quickly will determine your success. As the CFO, you will be responsible for ensuring all organizational deadlines are hit in a timely manner and it will be expected that you build positive relationships with senior stakeholders within the region and along your reporting line.
- Financial planning & budgeting: Provide forecasting, estimates and supporting the strategic direction for Vietnam and developing these into short term plans
- Project controlling / investment review: Support business in evaluating business proposals with a view to maximizing returns whilst minimizing risk, including assessment of capital investment and divestment projects
- Commercial Support: Support business partners in commercial negotiations with customers, suppliers with particular reference to pricing, payment terms, liability cover, termination costs and credit risk
- Business Controlling: Drive financial and operational performance and initiate corrective measures to achieve profitability targets, manage cost modelling process and profitability analysis
- Legal, Compliance, Risk Management and Claims: Ensure handling of contract risk, insurance and claims matters through appropriate legal counseling