Mô tả công việc
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Organizing and coordinating pre-sales actions concerning all the activities and products offered by LINAGORA (software, services, and consulting)
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Realizing models and/or POC and demonstrating it during the defenses at our
- customers/ prospects
- Create SRS (System Requirement Spec), Feature List, UC list and UC detail, GBR (General Business Rules), wireframe for complex UCs
- Work with UI for UI design and screen mockup
- Assist PO on project scope, estimation, and planning
- Assist PO on requirement sign off process and managing project change requests
- Work with QA to verify that all requirements of the system are fulfilled by the implementation in the traceability manner among requirements, CR(change request), and implementation
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with clients.
- Participating in various projects of Company from time to time
- Keeping in touch with the latest Open Source technologies
- Managing, developing, coaching the assigned team members.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related fields
- 2+ years experience in BA role
- Experience with SaaS business model and SaaS Collaboration suite application
- Experience in the projects implementing open source technologies is highly appreciated
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, detail-oriented
- Good level of English
- Like to work in a team, share experiences, contribute to user communities, or even free projects.
- Work in a multinational team with highly skilled people for international projects.
- Correct work-life balance, flexible remote working policy.
- Annual company trip, exciting team-building activities.
- Working time: 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday.
- Lunch allowance, 13th-month salary, competitive salary.
- Annual health checkups and other benefits based on labor law.
- Participate in Open Source communities and conferences in Vietnam.
- Modern working space, free coffee.