We're looking for an Accountant performs accounting and payroll functions for the company. Duties include reconciling and coding employee reimbursements, tracking prepaid expenses and accrued liabilities, maintaining asset and depreciation records, performing balance sheet reconciliations, preparing monthly payroll and related reporting, general ledger variance analysis, assisting with month-end and year-end closing procedures, year-end independent audit processes, preparing daily receipts and deposits, and other accounting related duties as needed.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Reconcile employee reimbursement requests
- Maintain tracking for prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities, and deposits.
- Maintain asset and depreciation records and make necessary journal entries to record asset acquisitions and dispositions and depreciation expense.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepares monthly payroll and all related payroll reports.
- Prepares weekly payment to merchant, collect invoices and make report
- Prepare weekly report of shipper payment, collect data and report to COO
- Processes garnishments, payroll related claims, overtime hours, employee withholding changes, retirement plan deductions, and other payroll related transactions.
- Maintains payroll files.
- Reconciles payroll and benefit accounts in the general ledger.
- Assist with month-end and year-end close procedures.
- Assist with processing and recording daily receipts.
- Assist with bank deposit preparation.
- Assist with tracking tenant rents and receivables.
- Assists with the year-end independent audit. Include preparing schedules, locating documents, and answering questions related to the staff accountant duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
We’re excited about you because you have…
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field.
- 2 years general accounting experience
- Previous experience with accounting systems
- Previous payroll processing experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Be able to read numbers, reports, and computer terminals.
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action.
- Ability to give, receive, and analyze information, prepare written materials, and articulate goals and action plans.
- Ability to do simple math calculations, input data into the computer, and analyze data as requested.
Why You’ll Love Working at Delichill:
- We are strategic: We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will change our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning: We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We offer great compensation packages including attractive salary and other allowances