This person will be responsible for Corporate Communications, Public Relations (PR), and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of CapitaLand Vietnam, assisting the Manager to plan, formulate and execute strategies to ultimately enhance brand awareness and reputation of CapitaLand in public channels, including management of media, CSR initiatives, relations with business associations and other assigned tasks.
This role will act as Corp Comm-PR-CSR Executive, with expected liaison between internal (Management, inter-department) and external (media, local authorities, business associations, and public stakeholders).
• Leading/ Assisting in organizing corporate events i.e Fengshui event, Sports Charity event, etc.
• Managing social media platforms and company website; monitoring brand mentions
• Sourcing and managing speaking, sponsorship, and corporate awards opportunities
• Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with public interest groups
• Assisting in handling SOP (standard operating procedure) and audit-related matters to ensure the corporate operating procedure complying with the standards of ISO certificate
• Planning and executing programs to maintain favorable public perceptions of the Company
• Responding to requests for information from the media accordingly to the Company’s guidelines
• Organizing media-related events including press conferences, media gatherings, media tours to projects, etc.
• Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted
• 2-3 years or more working experience in similar role of a Multinational Company
• Background in Real Estate or Hospitality related preferred but not required
• Background with media and journalism preferred, especially with strong PR content
• Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese, as well as interpersonal skills relating well to all levels within an organization
• Highly motivated personality with willingness to learn and pursue excellence in his/her career
• Excellent planning, analytical, presentation and organizational skills, including excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Creative, innovative and able to work well in teams and under pressure
• Passionate in writing and community events.