GEEK Up is the home of passionate Geeks, who share the same passion for building disruptive digital products that win Hearts, Minds, and Markets. With a huge belief that local talents can definitely build software products with global standards, throughout our 7-year journey, we have built and launched impactful digital products for enterprises and startups around the world.
We aim to maximize the opportunities for learning for our members. You will learn from frameworks and practices, and but promisingly, from experts and peers. At GEEK Up, your voice will be heard, as we value transparent communication, constantly retrospecting to members’ work and recognizing everyone’s contribution.
FOR YOUR BETTER WORK
- You will participate in the process of discovering, finding, and proposing solutions, not just simply implementing the existing ones
- You can seize the opportunity to continually receive constructive feedback and suggestions, so you can easier realize what you have done well and what needs to be improved
- There are team members sharing lessons learned, so each and everyone can keep building up knowledge and experience
FOR YOUR BETTER GROW
- Our flat structure with no middle management enables you to leverage your own strengths, and make room for you to grow yourself in whatever aspect you desire.
- There are weekly workshops and sharings, where we exchange our knowledge and experience, from technical to soft skills, from work to daily life subjects
- We embrace the eagerness of learning and sharing, so you will always have room to raise your own voice
FOR YOUR BETTER STAY
- The flat structure will also enable you to choose your own career path and there will be a broad range of career opportunities available on your adventure at GEEK Up
- These perks will equip you with a clear mind and a healthy body: Weekly exercise with your teammates; morning coffee with free drinks; fruits, and nutritious drinks in our shared kitchen with a well-stocked fridge
- You can also enjoy team-building, retreats, and other customized quarterly events