The purpose of the role is to plan, implement, and carry out lead generation and sales activities to meet or exceed company sales objectives and targets for retention, growth of revenues, and margin within the indirect sales channel.
Product line: Consumer laptop
- Responsible for managing all strategic and operational customer relationship activities.
- Uncovering new markets and customers based on their experience in the ICT business
- Acquire and develop new customers and channel partners
- Proactively develop customer relationships
- Understand partners’ requirements and align ASUS’s product and/or service solutions accordingly
- Successfully engage with other internal teams
- Develop and maintain a business plan for each customer
- Overall market monitoring with Product/Pricing/Promotion surveying
- Manage partner healthy inventory
- Prepare a suitable campaign for coop marketing activities with each customer
- Plan together product product mix to match vendor strategy and market demand
- Bachelor or above degree in related field
- Fresh graduate are welcome - 1+ year of experience in ICT and good understanding of enterprise market is a plus
- Good presentational skill and the ability to communicate with customers/channel partners on a professional level
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Good sales skills with focus on customer satisfaction
- Fluent in English (Mandarin is a plus)
Important note: English is required for this position so please send your CV in English for the application.
- Great performance makes great income! To the team of ASUS, you will get
- A Dynamic environment with positive teammates
- Competitive income with 13th-month salary; quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance to protect your health
- Company trip, annual health check
ASUS - In Search of Incredible
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook brand that creates innovative technology to deliver a seamless, joyful digital life for everyone.
Our story began 29 years ago on a journey to create the world’s best motherboards. From those humble beginnings, ASUS quickly grew to become the world’s best-selling and most award-winning motherboard brand. Over the years, ASUS has developed a range of leading-edge solutions. ASUS has now a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia devices, wireless solutions, networking devices, tablets and smartphones.
Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 international & prestigious awards. Last year, ASUS was recognized as the most valuable Taiwanese brand by Interbrand for the third consecutive year, and we were named among the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine.
ASUS has more than 17,000 employees worldwide, including a world-class R&D team of more than 5,500 engineers.
Our VN head office in Ho Chi Minh City is a vibrant and stimulating place to work. The ASUS brand spirit of In Search of Incredible and our passion for innovation help us deliver the incredible in everything we do. We love talking to our partners about how best to market our exciting new products. Our culture is one of collaboration among people with can-do attitudes.
ASUS offers great advancement opportunities. We are now seeking for dynamic, talented, and career-minded individuals to expand our business in Vietnam. If you believe that you have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment, please email your CV & resume now.
285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, Phường 12, Quận 10, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, VietnamXem bản đồ