- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for testing on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Identify software failures to flag and diagnose defects and maintain a database of software defects.
- Use historical analysis of test results to identify problem and improvement areas.
- Conduct Functionality Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
- Conduct Regression Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
- Assist in preparing and delivering reports on progress of testing services for squad and tribe leads.
2. Test Documentation
- Record, document and compare test results to expected results.
- Lead the documentation of test results for the debugging and modification of software.
- Review testing procedures developed by Testers for business user acceptance testing (UAT) and lead the training on program usage with business users.