- Negotiate pricing, delivery and other contract terms to secure advantageous terms.
- Sourcing, building and maintaining long-term relationships with trusted suppliers.
- Work closely with other departments to catch up on operations and inventory.
- Prepare and process orders and requests for materials, and equipment.
- Monitor open orders to ensure compliance with delivery requirements.
- Resolve issues of purchase orders and invoices, delivery dates, delays, damages, and rejections.
- Manages and track the daily workflow and schedules of Purchasing team, ensure work with efficiency.
- Comply with internal controls established for the department.
- Maintain a complete and accurate purchase database.
- Other tasks assigned by BOD.
- Fluent English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have at least 5 years of experience as Purchasing manager
- Under 38 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business or a Supply Chain related field.
Công ty TNHH South Sea Leatherwares Việt Nam là Công ty có 100% vốn đầu tư nước ngoài (Hồng Kông). Lĩnh vực kinh doanh (hoạt động): Sản xuất túi xách và các sản phẩm làm bằng da, ni-lông
Tịnh Phong, Sơn Tịnh, Quảng Ngãi, Việt NamXem bản đồ